12 things on 12.12.12


This only happens once a year and I finally realised what day it is before it's already over, so to celebrate, here are 12 random things...
  1. I've been getting up an hour earlier than normal and it is amazing what I can get done. 
  2. This morning I made a batch of delicious mixed berry muffins.
  3. I think I'm mildly addicted to twinkle lights. I can't stop getting more.
  4. I opened a new shop.
  5. I'm feeling quite lonely this holiday season but I'm trying hard to distract myself. Usually with new twinkle lights.
  6. I've never read so many books since getting my new iPad mini.
  7. It was not an early Christmas present, it was a "I made it through this month" present.
  8. I'm already having some ideas about what my word for next year might be. 
  9. I can't even remember if I had a word this year, that's how poorly focused I was.
  10. The weather this week has been so nice I even managed to break out a pair of sandals.
  11. I had really high hopes for this year but it's been a bit of a mixed bag. 
  12. So now I have high hopes for next year. Even though its an odd number and I don't really like odd numbers.