Project Life :: Week 2

What can I say that hasn't been said a thousand times before by a thousand different people? I am shocked by how much I am enjoying this project, and granted, I realise that it is only Week 2. Every reason I had for not doing it has been completely forgotten. Even Shane enjoys looking at the spreads so that says a lot. I can't wait to look back over our year and remember all the little moments that usually get forgotten.

This week I went with pink as my colour scheme and I used a couple of journalling cards from Paislee Press, one I designed myself, paper from Studio Calico, letters from Basic Grey and a lot of washi tape.

I had a bit of extra journalling that I wanted to add in but I loved the simplicity of the ampersand card without my messy handwriting. So I puched a piece out of the top and made a little hidden journalling card using a Project Life grid card and some more washi tape. I think I'll be using this trick quite a few times!

If you've been thinking about starting Project Life, I can't recommend it highly enough.