31 Things List :: report

With one more week until my birthday, I can't believe another year has flown by. My list this year has been steadily checked off but the reality of owning our own home and a few other life curves has meant that a few of the high-ticket items have had to take a miss. And the rest, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get done in the next 6 days either.

So here it is, my 31 Things List...
  1. Go on a road trip
  2. Let the cat out
  3. Paint and complete a room
  4. Get another tattoo
  5. Fill an art journal
  6. Go soda-free for a month
  7. Get a bike and ride to work
  8. Send an unexpected gift
  9. Read all the unread books
  10. Have a massage
  11. Start baking again
  12. Go to Stewart Island
  13. Take a class
  14. Go somewhere new
  15. See a movie alone
  16. Pay off a loan
  17. Get stronger
  18. Disconnect for a week
  19. Paint another room
  20. Fly to Wellington for the weekend
  21. Grow a garden
  22. Do something brave
  23. Go swimming
  24. Take a photo walk
  25. Make a big decision
  26. Spend the day painting
  27. Try macarons again
  28. Be more grateful
  29. Try 12 new recipes
  30.  Complete a photo challenge
  31.  Have a progressive dinner
I've only missed 10 things and I'm pretty proud of that. Although there are some pretty simple things in there that I could easily have accomplished, if I hadn't allowed my fear and anxiety to stop me.

I've been umming and arring about what I want to do this year. Do I want to carry on with a list that is only going to get longer and longer each year? Do I want to change the format? Or do I just want to give myself a break?

So far, I'm still not sure. I've written a new list of 32 but I'm still not sure. Watch this space.