Pick & Mix :: Finally Friday

Its been a pretty long week around here and I am SO looking forward to just chilling this weekend. Here's a few of the things I've had my eye on lately ...

These Charred Corn Crepes look delicious. Not much fresh corn around here yet but the moment it arrives, you can bet I'll be making these.

These Jello Mold paintings by Arnout van Albada are so soft and soothing, this one would be perfect in my study. Via DesignLoveFest.

I love the quirkiness of this home. You can tell that everything has a story and is loved.

And in case I need something sweet after my Charred Corn Crepes, I'm thinking these Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies would be perfection.

I've been on the lookout for a good book (or two, or three) and it just so happens that Summer has hit the Northern hemisphere. Which means summer-reading lists abound. There are some interesting looking books here and here too. Now my trouble will be narrowing them down.

Let me know if there are any other good reads I should add to my list!