December Daily Update

Well December is upon us and I've started my December Daily. Which, it turns out, is going to be not really daily at all. I'm not forcing myself to record something from every day, only the best, Christmas-sy parts. I'm using the Studio Calico December Daily kit with a few extra's thrown in here and there.

My first page was, of course, decorating the tree.

How good is that Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink? I can't believe how well ti stamped onto my photos.

This page used a few left over Project Life cards, one a printable from Paislee Press and one was a card I fake-letterpressed myself. Along with some instax photos and a wee embellishment I made with the Cinnamon Spice Add-on kit.

My third page isn't realated to any day in particular, I made a cutout on my Silhouette with some lyrics to a favourite Christmas song that's been playing on repeat for a few days.

That's it so far but with the weekend heading my way shortly I anticipate more seasonal activities to document!