Reading :: Watching :: Learning

dearlydee.blogspot.com/2014/04/reading-watching-learning.html

Apart from spending far too much of my time browsing blogs, Facebook and Pinterest, I also spend my screen time in other ways too. Now as Autumn hits its stride, I've been spending more time indoors keeping busy. Here is a list of a few things I been loving.

  • I love Richard Curtis movies and About Time was no exception. Funny, sad and sweet.
  • I completely binge-watched the first two seasons of Girls, so I was hanging out for the third. It didn't disappoint.
  • I'd never heard of Austenland but it was a delightfully light-hearted movie about love. Plus it has one of the best quotes ever on creativity!
  • I'm more of a Pixar fan but Frozen was pretty good. Can't stop singing Let It Go either.
  • Derek is just the sweetest. I've been re-watching before Season 2 , only a few more days!