Mother's Day Albums

Because our mothers have been hounding us about wedding photo albums (apparently Facebook albums don't count) and because I can't see me having the time to actually design anything in the next few months, last weekend I sat down and quickly cranked out a couple of (identical) mini albums for them.

This was the perfect excuse to use up a few bits and pieces that I had lying around. The mini book is a combination of traditional page-based layouts with a few page-protector pages thrown in. I love the see-through ability that page protectors have.

I kept it simple and created two of everything and then made two identical layouts at the same time. Easy was the name of the game. Some pages are very simple and some are a bit more embellished. But I tied the whole thing together using the red for all the die cuts and an overall colour scheme of metallic, red, pink, white and touches of blue.


Both of our mums loved it and hopefully it will buy me some extra time to get some "proper" albums done. Happy Mother's Day!