A new obsession :: The Fuse

I never intended to get a We R Memory Keeps Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool (I didn't even know a New Zealand version was available yet!) but a couple of weeks ago I had stopped by Spotlight to pick up a new corner punch and I saw one lonely little Fuse sitting on the shelf, for 50% off. So I had to get it. And now I am obsessed.

It took a little bit of practice to work out it's quirks (press firmly but move quickly, let it warm up for 10-15 minutes first, works best with its own little ruler rather than my own metal ruler etc) but now I can't stop using it!

One little thing is it is best to plan both a front and back layout at the same time, as one it's sealed – it's sealed! I love being able to customize the page protectors and quickly make confetti pockets.

So much fun!