28 Today!



I can't believe how old I am! I really don't feel 28. More like 22. That's not to say I felt like this at 22. I didn't. But I wish I had.

This was not what I had planned for my birthday. I really wish my mum had been able to come down, I really wish we weren't on our eighth straight day of rain and I wish I had had my little afternoon tea party like I wanted. But you gotta roll with the punches right? I am really trying to enjoy the day. We had a yummy breakfast out, I bought a couple of new jerseys and we are about to go to a family lunch with my dad. I can't help feeling a little disappointed though.

Happy Birthday to me and Anyone else that is having their birthday today. I hope you have a great one!

Photo from here.

2 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you enjoyed yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful and you spent it with people you loved. 28 is fabulous, coming up 41...now THAT is sad!

    ReplyDelete