Changes

I feel so bad about the long absences on here. I have been around and doing lots of stuff but there are a lot of changes happening in my life and although I am trying really hard to be open to them, I am also very anxious and scared about it all.

I thought I was ready for change, that I was going to be able to embrace it. I was looking forward to it. Things in my life have been stagnant for too long and I was hoping to shake things up a bit. But now, the closer I get, the more scared I become. I need more faith that things will work out in the end. I know they do. I just don't feel it yet.

Here's hoping that a weekend of physical labour will help get out some of the frustration and fear I have and hopefully I will feel a bit more on top of things soon and can get back to some sort of normal soon!