Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

So it is the end and I can't say I'm sorry to see it go. It has been a hard year.

I have loved hard and hated fiercely. I have laughed so hard I almost peed and cried so hard I thought my heart might break. I've succeeded when I didn't think I would and I've failed miserably more times then I can count. I've gone deeper then I thought I could and I've gotten help from unlikely people. I've seen new and wounderful things and I've done the same old things over and over again. I tried hard not to wear black but still wear it on an everyday basis.

There have been up days and down and unfortunately the down days have seemed to out number the good. This I am hoping to change next year. I am hoping for a year of discovery, change, laughter, and most of all fun. I would like to have fun next year. To forget about anxiety and depression and start having fun again. That's what I hope for myself next year. And for you too!