Feeling helpless...


What do you do when your boss is singling you out? Making up complaints about you and generally treating you in a demening way in front of others?

 
Is it bullying? Harrassment? A complete and total knock-out blow to your already fragile self?

I don't know what to do. I don't feel like there is any help in my organisation. Upper management don't want to hear about it. HR seem to be there to make sure the upper management don't say anything wrong. But no one seems to be able to help me.

 

I feel so helpless. It is all I can do to force myself to get out of bed and go to work each morning. This person sits less than a few feet away from me. I don't feel like I have any escape from him. I can't just quit and leave as there are very few jobs going in my town and I can't afford to be jobless.


 I'm not sure what I am going to do. Any advice? Anyone?


Image Via: 1, 2, 3, 4