Pet Portrait

Elsie posted a really cute pet portrait tutorial a couple of weeks ago and I finally got around to doing it yesterday. Here are my step by step photos (sorry, it was quite late and there was very little light left!)...

Step one: Did some little doodles of lily, some were much better then others. I'm a little out of practise with my drawing.

Step Two: Painted a canvas (mine was recycled). Lily is mostly white so I painted the canvas pink! Then drew her outline onto it.

Step Three: Filled in the outline with white and decided it would have a little banner with her name on it, so I drew that in too.

Step Four: Filled in the banner with white and I drew in the details.

Step Five: Outlined with black and filled in her little black spots

Step Six: Outlined the banner, wrote in her name, dried and hung on the wall.

I think it is a cute little addition to the wall. It even kinda looks like her!