The final countdown...

Well, I only have 5 days to go and I'm pretty sure I've done about as much as I can do. I'm fairly happy with what I've achieved and I'm excited about making this years list.
  1. make a new handbag
  2. have a girly weekend in Christchurch (was cancelled twice, so mum is coming here instead so I'm still counting it!)
  3. try on a wedding dress (wedding on hold till 2012 so this might be on next years list!)
  4. make macaroons
  5. re-scalp blythe
  6. buy myself some beautiful flowers
  7. eat dinner at a new restaurant
  8. sell something blythe
  9. fix blythes gaze
  10. exercise regularly and lose 10 kilos (walking twice every day!)
  11. get a pre-approved mortgage (the house plans are on hold)
  12. design/make/print/sell a zine
  13. buy a pair of levis
  14. make another pair of pants
  15. wear bright red lipstick
  16. crochet a scarf for myself
  17. have a tea party with friends (planned for the week before my birthday)
  18. bake a loaf of bread
  19. finish my ruffle dress
  20. take an online class
  21. buy a house (not on the cards anytime soon)
  22. use my new library card
  23. save another $2000 (I decided to pay off debt instead of saving)
  24. get a tattoo
  25. buy 3 prints i love on etsy
  26. draw and sell new prints on etsy
  27. go out and try a new cocktail
  28. write more letters
The stats are 18 completed, 4 not done because of a change of life plans, 6 not completed because of procrastination and fear!

Things changing I can accept but next year I don't want there to be anything on there that I didn't do because I was afraid. Fear is no longer an acceptable excuse for me.

I'll be back soon with my new list!