New Tricks

I'm getting painty again this week, using my (cheap) water colours.
(Note: These are not acid free but I'm not too fussy about that.)

Colour wash packing tags in a rainbow of colours or to match whatever colour scheme you are using! Allow to dry.

Go over the edges a couple of times, allow to dry each time,to build up depth of colour. For a greater emphasis, I edged each one in a matching ink – acrylic paint would work nicely too!

Decorate/embellish like crazy. I added washi tape, stamps, acrylic paint, layered smaller tags, flowers, tickets, stickers – anything and everything you've got!

 

Here is my finished page. I kept the photos black and white so the colours weren't competing with the tags.

 And a sketch, for those of you who want to play along! Let me know if you do, I'd love to see!