This month I am going to play with paint every single day. Not much of a challenge is it? More like heaps of fun! But more often than not, playing with paint takes a back seat to everyday life. Not this month.

Each day I will paint a little 4 x 6 painting or mixed media piece. To give myself a little structure (and stop then inevitable floundering) I've made a list of my favourite things, in alphabetical order:
  1. Amelie
  2. Buttons
  3. Cameras
  4. Dogs
  5. Early mornings
  6. Fawns
  7. Glitter
  8. Hearts
  9. Icecream
  10. Jam
  11. Kitties
  12. Lavendar
  13. Macarons
  14. Naps
  15. Origami
  16. Plates
  17. Quilts
  18. Roses
  19. Shoes
  20. Turtles
  21. Utensils
  22. Vanilla
  23. Words
  24. Maps (or X marks the spot)
  25. Yarn
  26. Zips
So to get the ball rolling, here are day 1 and 2...


I'd love you to join in! Please let me know if you do.