Pick & Mix: The end of the winter

This weekend is finally the beginning of Daylight Savings. I've been waiting for this for months.
Here are some lovely things that have been keeping me occupied while I wait...

The lovely home and garden of Abigail Ahern, which couldn't be prettier. Helped in part by her cute dog. Originally seen on design is mine.

I'm always a fan of Kelly Purkey's layouts, but her layouts from Studio Calico's Glee Club are so cute! I love the tags on this page.

I'm in love with Jessica Hische's workspace. So organised and clean. Perfect. Found on Design*Sponge.

Teesha's painting before and after is pretty inspiring. So often I have things I'm not happy with, but I can never seem to find a way to make them work.

I love Laura Terp Hansen's dining room, especially that beautiful pink light shade. From Design*Sponge.

Have a great weekend xxx