11 things on 11.11.11


After a month of blogging everyday, I needed a break. But I didn't mean for it to be quite this long! Funny how time slips away, isn't it?

So, without further ado, here is a totally random list of 11 things about me:

  1. I love randomly weird number combinations and have been looking forward to today for some time, not for any real reason, other than to say it is 11.11.11 (at 11.11).
  2. I've been working my way through Kelly Purkey's new Sketchpad class and I love it! It feels good to be scrapping again. I'd love to buy some new papers but have made a deal with myself to really try and use what I have. It makes it a little more challenging but even more rewarding.
  3. I am enjoying watching my little garden grow (especially all the little flowers on the strawberry plants) but not loving the slugs and snails and constant weeding. Can't wait to actually eat something I've grown.
  4. We had the most amazing sunrise this morning, I actually had to stop my walk halfway and go back to the house so I could take a photo (above) before I carried on walking. The dog thought I was crazy.
  5. Poor Lily has been quite sick but seems to be on the mend now. The sneezing has been pretty horrendous so I'll be glad when she's back to normal. Doesn't stop her begging for food or going on walks though.
  6. I'm so happy that it is Friday today and I can't wait to have a whole weekend with no plans (the first for a month)! I plan to do what-ever I want, when-ever I want. Heaven.
  7. I am loving Peta Mathias' show Peta's Culinary Adventures In France. It makes me want to pack up and fly to France so badly. And eat cheese, a lot of cheese.
  8. I've started another class from the Brave Girls Club and I can't wait to share it with you! I love getting messy with glue and paper and paint. It's so good to be creative and messy when my job requires me to be creative and precise.
  9. I'm really not that great at waiting for things, I have absolutely no patience. And now I have the ultimate waiting test. Now I only have 841 days to wait! What I'm waiting for is a secret for now.
  10. This year for Christmas we have decided not to give each other presents but we are going to get a new mattress and I (and my back) can't wait. It'll be a great present, but slightly hard to wrap!
  11. I went to print out some photos the other day and realised I have stopped taking self-portraits, something that must be remedied soon!
Have a great weekend!