Christmas traditions

It would be no exaggeration to say that christmas is my favourite time of year. And I squeeze it for every joyful drop! I have quite a few favourite traditions at this time of year. Here are just a few of them...
  • Covering the house in christmas trees (I have three!) and candles and ribbons and candy
  • Late night Christmas shopping (well browsing mostly since all the shopping is usually already done!)
  • Wrapping all my presents while watching my favourite christmas dvd's
  • Dancing round the house listening to all my favourite christmas songs
  • Baking all sorts of delicious little things like peppermint marshmallows and mini pecan pies
  • Carefully planning my christmas present lists then totally blowing them when I find something better
  • Sneaking in a little gift buying for myself
  • Dreaming about The Meal and all the delicious things I'm going to make
 What little traditions do you have during the build up to christmas?