Pick & Mix: Come home Melly

This glasshouse made of windows is pretty cool but what I LOVE is the red table and chairs. What a gorgeous contrast to all the green. via DesignLoveFest.

Encouraging little messages in a tiny little bottle? Um, yes please. What a great gift idea for friends. via oh, hello friend.

Need some pointers for taking photos? A Beautiful Mess has been running a series packed full of photography tips. I especially love the indoor photo tips.

I am in awe of these tiny little treasures. Fruute makes the most AMAZING little tarts. Read through the menu, they all sound so good! via Junebug Weddings.

Love this home tour. Just the right amount of sparkle. via The Glitter Guide.


My Melly cat has run away from home, I think all the freedom has gone to her head after a couple of weeks cooped up inside. Fingers crossed she comes home soon!