How do you store your instax photos?

I'm a huge fan of my mini instax. It takes pride of place on my top shelf, next to my Spirit 600. And I take a lot of photos with it. But then what? Well, then those little beauties sit around in piles, or go into a draw never to see the light of day again. I have so many favourites that I really need a better way to display them. Here are a few cool ways that I found this morning ...

A pretty wicked wall display from the blog is found.

A cute little instax treasure book via Bloesem Kids.

A re-purposed business card holder from Amy Moreby.

A rainbow ordered wall display via Photojojo

A pretty inspiration garland from Cindy {K}.

A handmade mini album for mini instax from Amy Tangerine.


Hopefully, I'll be back later on with a simple little DIY for displaying all those neglected lovelies!