I've decided to do Project Life for 2013. 

I've wanted to try this for a while, but have felt all the old excuses – I don't have children, my life isn't interesting enough, I don't have the time or the money, why bother. 
Then I read the byline of Becky Higgins site:
Cultivate a good life and record it.
Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

To make it easier and give myself the best possible chance of finishing this thing, I've come up with a few things:
  • No double page spreads, just a single page each week.
  • I'm not working from a kit, I'm going to use up my stash and design my own stuff where possible. I did download some of the Seafoam kit and the Clementine kit to get me going.
  • My weeks will be Monday to Sunday, hopefully putting together the pages on Sundays and posting to the blog on Mondays.
  • I'm using a classic White Binder and a selection of Pocket Pages A, F, G, H, I and J.
I can't wait to see this year unfold and have a visual record of it all.