Project Life :: Week 13

I can't believe we are a quarter way through the year already, it is just speeding by. This week I added a small insert to hold some photos I took of Shane and I for a special wedding-related project.

I left the corners square instead of rounding them and I really like the look of it. I'm a bit undecided now as to whether to continue rounding or not. Thoughts?

I decided to stop hoarding all my lovely embellishments and start using them on the pages too. I love the mix of colours and adding more journalling.

1 comment :

  1. I'm loving reading your Project Life posts - where do you find the time? I'd love to do it...one day!

    Just stopped by to let you know I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award to show appreciation for your blog. Pop on over to find out more -> http://www.waitingforbanjo.com/2013/04/liebster-award-and-winners-are.html

    Dani @ waiting for banjo xx

    ReplyDelete