I was picking up some beads to make my wedding jewellery and I saw these beautiful blue ones. I couldn't resist and I bought them home to make a necklace. Here's how I did it...
- Gather your beads and preferred beading medium. I used nylon string but you can use what ever you prefer. You'll need beads in at least three shades of one colour.
- Start by tying a knot a little bit back from one end of your thread.
- Thread on half of your lightest coloured beads.
- Then thread on half of your medium coloured beads.
- Add on all of your darkest coloured beads and then thread the remaining medium coloured and light coloured beads.
- Tie both ends of your string tightly together and you have yourself a pretty ombre necklace!