Page turners

I love a good book and although I've not read as much as I'd like to lately, here's a list of what's on my shelves (or at least on my Kindle!).

Latest Reads – these are the books I've read and enjoyed lately.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

Old Favourites – I've read these so many times, the spines are barely holding together!
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
The Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown

Up next – can't wait to read these, just need to decide where to start.
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The Moaning of Life: The Worldly Wisdom of Karl Pilkington by Karl Pilkington
Inferno by Dan Brown

I'm always on the lookout for a good book so if you've got any recommendations, let me know!