|A very small selection of favourites from my collection.|
Which is somewhat ironic because I find it virtually impossible to actually FOLLOW a recipe. I guess you could say I use them more as inspiration than directions. There is something about the design and photography of recipe books that I just adore, and could happily spend hours flipping through the pages, imagining myself whipping up delicious and gourmet meals.
Anyway, in case you yourself have the same affliction, here is a list of my very favourites:
- Little and Friday. Decadent and delicious sweet treats for a yummy afternoon tea (or anytime really).
- Nadia's Kitchen. Healthy and nutrious meal ideas organised by season (very handy).
- Jamie's 15 Minute Meals. Perfect for getting yummy meals on the table after work.
- The Instant Cook. Simple, delicious and beautifully styled.
- Little Paris Kitchen. The most amazing Caramel Chocolate Molten Cakes. Do I need to say more?
- Anything by Annabel Langbein. Simple, honest food made easy.
- Nigella Bites. I do love me some Nigella and this earlier book is full of decadent treats.