Unusual situation this week in that I ended up with WAY more photos then I normally had. I didn't really want to edit it down to fit so I decided to attach some extra pockets in the form of a fold out insert. All I did was cut a page protector down and then used clear tape to secure it to the right-hand side of my existing page.
I love the fold out effect and the fact it allowed me to have a little see-through pocket to add some sequins and wood veneer too. So much space allowed me to do two enlarged photos and I also cut down a 6x4 transparent overlay to fit one of my 4x3 pockets.
I find the whole layout quite busy but a nice little change to the routine.