Wedding :: Flowers

We didn't have a huge need (or budget) for flowers but I knew I wanted a beautiful bouquet to carry with me (and keep my hands from fidgeting!). I really loved this, so I took a picture into my florist and left it in her capable hands.

I adore what she came up with. When I picked them up the morning of I was speechless and so happy to have something so beautiful to carry with me. In the excitement of the day I completely forgot to take them while we were having our photos taken so there are very few photos of me with them (sigh) but I took them on honeymoon with us to enjoy, picked out the tired blooms and bought the rest of them home with us and now, two weeks later, I've only just thrown away the last of them.

They've given me such joy over the last couple of weeks.