December (not quite) Daily


December Daily. It always seems like such a grand idea to me, however, the reality is always slightly different than I hope.

This year I was wise enough to realise that I am never going to: a) have enough to document EVERY day and b) have enough time (or energy) to document everyday. So I went for a as-it-happens approach. And given the December we actually had, it turned into a hope-I-take-enough-photos-to-finish-this-in-January sort of thing.

Here are a few of my December (not quite) Daily pages from before it all went a little bit pear-shaped...

I have actually finished the album, I put the pages into the same album as the last two years, popped it on the shelf and felt done. That in itself is an achievement. And yes, I already have high hopes for next year!