Project Life :: Week 30


I used both the September Main Pocket Life kit and the Sprinkles kit from Citrus Twist Kits for this layout. In the bottom middle pocket I created a little confetti shaker card using my fuse tool. I stamped the sentiment a few times and then roughly cut them out before adding to the pocket with some of those gorgeous sequins and closing the whole thing up. A perfect little filler card.


I wanted to add journalling about something without everyone being able to read it, so I added my journalling on the inside of a folded card and added some embellishments to the outside. I know it is there and I can open it and read it if I want to without it being on display.


It took me a little while but now I'm so in love with the kits this month! And they go so far! I've made so many projects this month but have probably only used about half. Which means I'm off to make something else!