Project Life :: Week 35


It has to be said that I am fairly new to using digital products in my Project Life album but so far I am loving just how versatile they can be. I'm a graphic designer by trade so I'm not intimidated by using digital products but these techniques are so simple, even beginners will love them. A basic knowledge of Photoshop is handy but definitely not essential. All the stamps I've used this week are from Kellie Stamps.


In this weeks spread I used a variety of digital techniques and put together a little video so you can see how I've been working with these products. Repeating patterns, journalling cards, direct to photos via my phone and using my Silhouette are just a few ways. I've also used them to create stitching patterns and cards for foiling.


Here is the process video of how this layout came together...
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.