Project Life 2016 :: Plans and a Title Page

Despite not quite having my 2015 album finished up, I am already starting my 2016 album. This is the title page. Simple, clean and pink! I used the January Pocket Life, Embellishment and Sprinkles kits from Citrus Twist Kits.

This year I am continuing on in my 12x12 style, despite a strong urge to go 9x12. I picked up a fab gold We R Memory Keepers album and I have about a billion page protectors already.

This year I am hoping for a cleaner, more simple style and to try to get a bit more intentional about the photos I take and the photos I use. My Project Life project are primarily for me and I like them to be a visual reminder rather than a journal so I'll be sticking with my minimal journalling style. I'll continue using Citrus Twist Kits, Kellie Stamps digital stamps and the occasional Studio Calico kit. Plus I'm hoping I can use up a bit more of my ever increasing stash!

Bring it on 2016!