Project Life :: Planning Pages


As a way of being a bit more intentional with my Project Life album this year, I'm being more selective about what photos I take and what actually makes the cut for each spread.

One way I'm doing that is by using these pocket page planning sheets when I select and print my photos. Because I use a multitude of different styles of pages, I created a grid so I can easily draw in some solid lines and create a bit of a sketch as I'm printing. This is especially helpful if I'm not going to actually start working on it straight away (which is always!).

If you fancy taking a similar approach, you can download my planning page to print yourself. A4 is available here and letter-sized is available here.

1 comment :

  1. I often do similar and draw the pockets and then write all over them my plans. Nice to see I'm not the only one haha! Can't wait to follow along with your amazing pages for 2016.

    ReplyDelete