Starting to like yellow?

It suddenly occurred to me that I was starting to really like yellow. This might not seem like a page-worthy realisation, except that I've never been fond of yellow. I might even go so far as to say it was one of my least favourite colours. But now I find myself being draw to its happy, sunshiny hue so I decided to make a page documenting it using the January Pocket Life, Embellishment and Sprinkles kits from Citrus Twist Kits. Maybe this means I'm growing up? Never!


4 comments :

  1. I love these pages, and I love yellow--it's so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, I think thats why I'm starting to be drawn to yellow so much.

      Delete
  2. Starting to? Girl it's like you've always loved using it, it looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not always but I know I must be loving it when my most-wanted, to-die-for planner is bright yellow!

      Delete