Succulent Sunday



I've finally moved anything that was mildly successful into a bigger pot, fingers crossed they will continue to prosper.

I've also filled my tray back up with cuttings to start round two, hopefully with slightly better results. At least I have a better idea of what to expect this time, especially in terms of how long things take (much longer than I first thought), how much light and water they need (bright but not direct sunlight and a light spraying everyday - don't forget!). 

I've added a LOT more leaves this time, which hopefully will result in more pups, but I've also added some larger cuttings which I hope I can get to sprout roots and hasten the process of ending up with little succulents!


No comments :

Post a Comment