How to create Project Life cards on your Phone


This week I've got a wee sneaky peek of the June releases from Kellie Stamps (available on the 15th). I also show you how you can use your phone to create these filler cards using digital stamps and LetterGlow app. This is perfect if you don't have Photoshop or if you just don't want to get up off the couch! I also added some digital stamps from the OBSESSED set directly to my photos. Once I had these cards created and photos printed, the whole spread took less than 8 minutes to put together! Not too shabby.


This is also a small look at the planner clear stamps that will be available for pre-order. Even if you aren't a planner girl, these stamps are still perfect for Project Life. I made my own filler card with a few of them stacked together and a pink pen. Too easy.


Here is the process video of how this layout came together and the tutorial for creating filler cards with your phone...