DIY Traveler's Notebook inserts


I'm just loving the Traveler's Notebook class from Citrus Twist Kits. So much so, that I had to make a few inserts! I used up the last of my June kits and pulled out my mixed-media bits and pieces and had myself an arty afternoon.

I used watercolours and mists and modelling paste to create the aqua cover. All it needed after that (apart from a very long time to dry!) was some cut-outs using the June cut-file and a couple of puffy stickers.


I stitched down all my left-over scraps of paper and added ALL the puffy stickers to create an insert where I can keep all the quote and words of wisdom that strike my fancy. It also has a rainbow paper interior. Win.


I used the acrylic words from the Sprinkles kit as a mask to create this title tag. The mist washes straight off them so they are still completely useable. Yay! And note my complete non-hoarding of those enamel dots. I would usually use them so sparingly but they look amazing sprinkled so generously over the cover.