Project Life :: Week 22 with Kellie Stamps

I'm a bit out of order in my Project Life album but I'm gonna roll with it. This week I used a few digital stamps from the OBSESSED set from Kellie Stamps directly on my photos before cracking into an unopened Studio Calico kit. I loved the girly colours! This week was the week after I had done Week In The Life so I must have gone on a photo-strike. But luckily, the few I did have went really well together and this ended up being one of my favourite spreads so far.

I used the JOT IT DOWN clear stamps to create a little filler card by creating a quirky little to-do list, clearly showing my priorities!


Here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

No comments :

Post a Comment