Project Life :: Using Sketches


Sketches are a great tool to use if you're feeling all-out-of-ideas for Project Life or even if you just want to give yourself a little challenge.

This week I had no CT kits I needed to work with or assignments due so I decided to challenge myself with a sketch. Without even looking at my photos, I drew up the sketch below. But there are plenty of sketches available on Pinterest or the Citrus Twist Kits blog has a Pocket Life sketch every Friday!


After I had my sketch I printed out my photos and got to work using an old Studio Calico kit I hadn't opened yet. I used the sketch as a guide for what sizes to print my photos and where to place the embellishments. In fact, I stuck pretty much to the sketch for the whole spread and I really like the results. I'm definitely going to have to try this again.


Do you ever use sketches for your Project Life?