Simple Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Rest when you're tired


This is another example of how easily you can pull together a page in your Traveler's Notebook. All I used today was a photo, one piece of patterned paper and some alpha stamps from Feed Your Craft.

I added a little vellum and some stitching for texture and depth but really, you don't need to add anything. I just love adding these types of quotes to my notebooks, I can always look back over them when I'm feeling a bit down and boost myself up again.

The stamping isn't really the best here, but I find it never is when I'm filming these process videos. It really helps to have your head directly over the block when you're stamping but if I did that, you'd see nothing but the top of my head! Luckily I don't hate the look of messiness, I was tired after all!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

No comments :

Post a Comment