Simple Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Rest when you're tired


This is another example of how easily you can pull together a page in your Traveler's Notebook. All I used today was a photo, one piece of patterned paper and some alpha stamps from Feed Your Craft.

I added a little vellum and some stitching for texture and depth but really, you don't need to add anything. I just love adding these types of quotes to my notebooks, I can always look back over them when I'm feeling a bit down and boost myself up again.

The stamping isn't really the best here, but I find it never is when I'm filming these process videos. It really helps to have your head directly over the block when you're stamping but if I did that, you'd see nothing but the top of my head! Luckily I don't hate the look of messiness, I was tired after all!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.