December (not quite) Daily :: The first pages


I know it's technically not December yet, but the beauty of doing this project the way I do it – that doesn't matter! I've already had a couple of Christmas-y thing happen so I take that as a sign that I can start putting pages together!



I LOVED those lights from Color Cast Designs so I knew I was going to make something special with those. I grabbed the digital version of both the Studio DIY and Decor8 mini kits which means I can print what I want, on what I want. And I think printing on vellum is going to feature heavily this year.


I also used some packaging that I saved for another page, although I REALLY struggled with this one. Luckily, my DECEMBER MEMORIES set from Feed Your Craft came to the rescue and tied the whole thing together nicely.


Here is the process video of how the first few pages came together ...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.