Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Makers Gonna Make



Alphas, stickers and die cut pieces left over from kits are perfect for embellishing a photo in your Traveler's Notebook and a great way to make sure you actually use up those kits!

I split the photo in the middle to make it fit on the page without folding, which can make your notebook rather bulky and hard to close. And although there was a great deal of faffing about when I was choosing the pieces, it is actually a really simple page.

I ran out of e's after changing my mind about the title, but luckily there was a "3" I could use instead. Again, I chose a grey pen for my journalling, coloured pen really can make a big impact on your page so I suggest experimenting!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.