Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Panda Dog


Snapchat FINALLY recognised Lily as a person (about time) and let me do face swaps with her. I knew I had to do a page with these photos, too cute! But I also wanted to keep it super simple so I grabbed all my black and white washi tapes to decorate the left-hand side of the page.

TIP: don't pull your washi tapes tightly across the page, it will warp and curl the paper. Instead, try to keep them as loose as possible.

ANOTHER TIP: As well as making sure you have enough letter stickers to spell out your title, it might pay to also make sure there is enough room to place the letter stickers for your title. Or be prepared to use a back-up word!


And here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.