Pancakes


One of the things I love about digital stamps is how versatile they are. I grabbed one of the digital stamps from the NUTS ABOUT FOOD set from Kellie Stamps and created a stitching pattern on my photo.

I'm not gonna lie, this stitching took a while and I don't know why I keep insisting on using the most annoying thread in the world to stitch with. Ok, I do. Because it's all gold and pretty. But still super hard to work with.

I also created a little hidden pocket to put my journalling on a tag, love that little detail. I matted the whole thing on a piece of vellum (super hard to see in photos) because I ended up getting my measurements wrong and only printed and 11 inch tall photo. Whoops. I thought about just making the layout 11x11 but then decided to just throw the whole thing on a background and I loved the look of vellum! Problem solved.