Project Life :: Week 29


So this week I had no kit to work with, and man, did I struggle! I guess it proves to me just how simple using a kit makes pulling together a cohesive spread. My concern now is how I am going to use up the HUGE box of random PL cards I have sitting there if I only ever use kits?! I'm going to need to come up with a better solution.

Luckily, washi tape and some simple stamping came to the rescue. I love the THIS GIRL set from Kellie Stamps but the set I used from Studio Calico was TERRIBLE quality (and TBH, has since gone in the bin).

And I had all the best intentions of going back to my favourite pink and teal combo, but you can see how well that turned out! I guess I'm still on my blue kick!


Here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.