Pocket Page Notebook :: Just one cup



When I started this page, I was pretty sure how it was going to look. I wanted everything really yellow and happy but as I was putting it all together, a different paper caught my eye and the whole thing ended up completely different! Isn't that just the way sometimes?!


I used the Rise and Shine kit again and one of the tiny banners was my starting point for this whole page. My coffee consumption has changed quite dramatically in the last year, but one thing that hasn't changed is my need for a rather large cup before I attempt to do anything else!

I love stitching things into my pocket page, and shockingly, I used white thread this time instead of gold. You could easily use a Fuse tool or your sewing machine but I really love the texture that hand stitching gives.


And here is the process video of how this layout came together...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.