Introducing :: December Dreams

Eeeee! My next collaboration with The Stamp Spot, the December Dreams digital Pocket Page and Traveler's Notebook kit, is available today!


We all have so many December Dreams! Sometimes they are exactly as we planned and completely magical and sometimes things don’t quite work out how we thought they would. But either way, it’s the most wonderful time of the year, one totally worthy of a little bit of documenting! Oh, what fun!


For this special season, the kit contains 20 digital papers sized just for your Traveler's or Pocket Page notebooks and two cut apart sheets of simple embellishments, including numbers, labels, cards, tags and words to make it easy to document your Decembers, both past and present, as well as co-ordinating easily with many other Christmas kits. (I mean, come on. I know you have at least one sitting there, ready to use. And probably more like 2 or 3, right? Or, is that just me?)


So, since December is still 40 days away, I’m going to start using the December Dreams kit to create a new Pocket Page notebook filled with Christmases gone by. Here are a few pages I've already put together...


For a closer look at the kit, check out the reveal video... 

I've also got a process video up of one of the pages in my notebook, that I've put together using the December Dreams kit. Sequins? Of course, it wouldn't be Christmas without sequins!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 

I really hope you guys love this kit and that your December is shaping up to be a magical, fun and crafty one!