December (not quite) Daily :: Coffee and Cards


One of my favourite Christmas traditions is getting myself some delicious flavoured coffee, and this year was no exception. The packaging was SO good, I had to include it as well so I ended up with a three page spread!


I used printable cards from my December Dreams collection and Push Print Studio as well as that gorgeous teal dot foil paper from American Crafts!


I also made a little card holder for my album. We don't normally receive too many cards, so I like to have them somewhere in my album. And I would usually just slip them in a page protector, but this year I wanted something a little more special and when I saw those little lightbulb button, I knew exactly what that would be!

Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.