December (not quite) Daily :: Finished!


And I'm done! 2017 December Daily is done and dusted and I've loved it just as much as every other year.


I definitely didn't work on this album daily, but I have still filled up the whole album with bits and pieces of our December.


Most of my pages have process videos (which you can find here), but some of them didn't and they might be some of my favourites! I spent a whole day finishing up my album, filling in gaps and adding in the last few days.


I usually do the whole month, right up to New Years Eve, but this year I was ready to be done after Christmas. Something in me really wanted to have this project wrapped up and out of my head before the new year began.


So, here is the walk-through of my completed album... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.