OLW :: February


Have you ever tried creating a vision board? I'm a big fan, so this month's OLW prompt is one of my favourites.


I tried something a little different this year, and instead of creating one canvas, I created five mini vision "boards" in my Pocket Page Notebook. I REALLY enjoyed this process and I love the scale of these little boards.


I'm not sure if they are going to be visible enough to be effective, but luckily, I had a tonne of clippings left over so if they aren't, I can just create a canvas for myself as well.


My favourite part about doing it in my Pocket Page Notebook, is that I could create a see-through element to my boards. There was this one quote, which I loved, but it never made it onto any of my pages. So I just stitched it onto my pocket and now it is included as well!



Here is my process for my mini vision boards for the February prompt... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.